11.6.14

Maternity Shoot
















I have to start this post with a thank you to my bikini wearing, little sister who took time out of essential sunbathing and pool time to take pics of her growing, very round sister and 'I could so be a model' brother-in-law.  I really wanted to have images of my little family but didn't think I would have the chance to because of crummy Scottish weather and work so to plan a shoot when on holiday would be the perfect opportunity.  It did take me till the last day of holiday to get my husband to get out of the pool and shoot but he went from moaning to asking my sister to take solo images of him - shades on, shades off - blazer on, blazer off.

So I set up the camera and gave my sister a quick demo of where to point, frame and shoot and I am so happy with the outcome.   It's going to be so good to have these printed and framed for the baby's room.

Still cant believe how fast time is flying now that i'm in my last trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment