13.10.14

Nico and Joolz









Jacket - Miss Guided £59.99

Pram - Joolz (Lobster Fabric)

Well Nico is a month old and it has flown in - what a difference from the long days of third trimester, the weeks never seem to end but now that he is here the days are going so quick.

I will be writing a 'Birth Story' post as I have received emails from my readers asking about my birth experience so I will make some time during baby's night time sleep to write a post.

Today I decided to do a quick blog post on my way back from a long walk with Nicholas and his granny as it is the first time I have felt reasonably okay about my postpartum body and added a little bit of style into my 'mummy' wardrobe.  I am in my pre-pregnancy leggings and jumper with the addition of this new coat from Miss Guided and I am back in heels, although they are not high, they are still heels and it feels great.

Now that we are all settled at home I will be aiming to blog weekly featuring product reviews, mum and baby outfit posts and everyday ponderings.

Today is 4 week postpartum

Baby's Weight is 9 lbs 1

My Weight is 10 st 2

Mood is well rested and happy

Feeding is expressed breast milk x 6 4 oz bottles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment