27.5.14

Something Borrowed, Something Pink









Navy Stripe Top - H & M (Maternity) £6.99

Pink Full Circle Skirt - Priamark  £11.00

Yellow Lips Clutch - Lulu Guinness  

Blue Satin Pump - Manolo Blanhik 

Well I am starting to pack for my holidays which I would usually just do the night before I leave but being pregnant a little planning has to be done just to make sure pieces are going to fit and also be flattering.  Still not sure about the swimsuit and bikini options but a kimono is going to be my friend so will probably keep as covered-up as I can by the pool and beach.  So while in Spain we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary so I wanted to make sure I had an outfit for our dinner and I have been trying a few options and I think this is the outfit.  I like it because it has a little bit of heel, a feminine shape and is comfortable too so I think it is going to look great at dinner, by the harbour with hubby and bump.  My bump is getting big so yes I know I do look very full at the waist but I don't care, I feel girly and comfortable and love it with my 'Something Borrowed' Manolo Blanhik wedding shoes which I haven't worn for a long time.  

I will be blogging on holiday with the help of my little sister to take the images and hoping to get some beautiful backdrops so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment