11.3.14

Work and after work #OOTD





White Dress - Primark 
 PU Sleeve Blazer - H&M
Shopper Bag - H & M

'Tres Cool' Tee - H&M
Lipstick - Topshop 

I am today: 15 weeks 1 day 

I didn't think I would have time to blog today but I was ready for work early so thought I would capture what i've been wearing to the office.  I am feeling bigger by the day so outfit ideas I have in my head, once i put them on, don't work, at all.  So I have spent tonight online shopping for more maternity wear.  However I do feel really comfortable in this white stretch A-line dress which I bought from Primark last week and still manages to keep bump under wraps.  I just team it with black tights and my lightweight blazer which has contrasting PU sleeves.   My hair is in a funny growing out my crop style stage so sometimes I style still into a crop shape and keep my fringe high which takes 5 minutes so more time to watch breakfast tv and have more toast!  Today's lip choice was a barbie pink shade from the Topshop lipstick range.  And then when I got home it was straight into my casual wear with this motif tee I got from H&M yesterday and stretch cigarette pants, and i'm still in it right now, chilled out with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on, happy lady!  

Pregnancy Update:  I have been cramping on my left side a lot today.  I know its just growing and stretching pains but it does make you feel anxious with every pull.  Got myself booked into pregnancy exercise classes starting next week - will let you know how they go 

Julia    


No comments:

Post a Comment