24.4.14

Stressed but Well Dressed


Jumpsuit - New Look £27.99

Stressed/Well Dressed Clutch - Zara £19.99

Today - 22 weeks pregnant

I know a jumpsuit is not for everyone and this is the first one i've ever purchased because i'm short and curvy so I didn't think it would work for me but I am in love with this jumpsuit.  Because of the thick stretch material it is so comfortable and sits low enough so you don't have to worry about a surprise camel toe, every woman's fashion nightmare.  For the bump area the stretch waist and tie can be adjusted to sit where you like and depends on how big your bump is.  I think this will still work for me for another month of expanding bump and because I got the size up it makes it not tight around the hips and thighs.

Zara has amazing clutch bags in store at the moment and the price of them is so good that you could easily have them all to co-ordinate with all your outfits.  I love this white clutch and it is so fitting for the past few weeks i've had as I have been feeling the symptoms of pregnancy all at once as the baby is growing which had just made me want to stay in and hide but I do find making the effort perks up your mood and keeps you going and I am feeling great again with energy levels returning and the sickness and heartburn going away.

We had out last scan on Tuesday which was the anomaly 20 week and all measurements, heartbeat and structure look great so I do feel more relaxed and able to enjoy my pregnancy and growing baby more and more with the anxiety subsiding.

I cant wait for my girly Saturday afternoon tea with my mum and sister's this weekend.  It has been so long since we've all been together and I probably will get emotional with the big bump, talk of baby boy and just being with them x  

No comments:

Post a Comment