21.5.14

#OOTD Bonjour and French Fries

 

New bag, new phone, new phone cover and new hair.....so be good to do a post of all the newness.

My Moschino phone cover arrived today and I love it or should I say 'mmmmm, i'm lovin' it'.  I bought this from Net-a-Porter £45 and there are versions of it from Ebay for £20 but who knows what the quality is like so I wanted to splurge on the real deal.

I wanted to match my phone cover and needed a small bag for my holidays and this strapped clutch from Zara £19.99 is perfect and I love the 'Bomjour' slogan in gold, just makes it a cute touch and ties in with the French fries.  

So I went for the chop as I was getting bored of always tying my longer lengths of hair up in the tiniest ponytail ever and I'm so glad I did.  It's a shape that suits my face and because i've kept the front long it is not as drastic as a pixie cut.  It also means, a quick blast of the hairdryer in the morning and some wax and I am good to go - which can only be a good thing when the baby arrives.

Oh. and you may have noticed a hint to the little man's name with my new necklace.  I'll give the initial but the name is still a secret!

Moschino French Fries Cover - £45 - Net-a-Porter 

Bonjour Clutch Bag - £19.99 - Zara

Denim print Jersey Maxi Dress - £12.99 - H & M

Alphabet Necklace - £5.99 - H & M

No comments:

Post a Comment