8.4.14

Boy or Girl? Boy or Girl?



Ava joined me in the sunny garden

The weather has been so rainy and grey everyday here so not had the opportunity to blog for a while but the sun was shining today so I was ready and out! I've also been sick everyday and couldn't get rid of a horrible migraine all week but have been back to normal since yesterday so feeling good again.  The exciting news is we are going for a gender scan tonight and get to find out if boy or girl and I can not wait, so doing a blog post right now is a distraction and will waste some time.  Although I won't be sharing what the baby is because i'm having a gender reveal baby shower for my close friends and family so it will still be a secret until July, sorry!

So the outfit, I actually wore this outfit for a night out at the weekend and i've got to say I have been paranoid about my new shape last week but I think the bigger the bump grows the more you have to adjust to your new body and that means re-adjusting your closet and style.  Although I do still feel happy to wear outfits that show off my curves so I went hunting for a midi pencil skirt and came across this red stretch skirt from H&M and I was planning on wear a white blouse but every one I tried on made the outfit look too business-like so I then went on the hunt for a long-sleeve crop top and found this in Topshop sale.  My absolute LOVE purchase at the weekend had to be my new heels from River Island and I love them because they still give me height that I like to have when i'm going out but also they are so comfortable.  These are definitely staple for anyones wardrobe so I recommend going and getting a pair.

I feel this outfit is a really great daytime outfit too as it has a vintage feel to it so I wanted to shoot it today with sunnies and a bow in the hair to give that vintage, summertime feel and I cant wait to wear this again meeting the girls for Summer mocktails, although this skirt might only have one month left in it with my bump.

This week it's all become very real that i'm having a baby.  This might sound crazy as i've been pregnant for 20 weeks now but I think its because of the more obvious bump and now I feel the baby move it makes me excited and anxious all at the same time.  I have to be honest that I am so nervous about labour and I think about it all the time.  I am just hoping that my nerves become settled towards the end of pregnancy and with antenatal classes that they make me feel more prepared and in control and not make me go the complete other direction and panic.
 
Just want to finish with saying congratulations to the winner of the Cwtch Organic Teething Ring which is currently making it's way to the other side of the world to Australia, so well done Margaret-Anne.  I will be having another giveaway in a couple of weeks and it's a really great piece so as soon as it arrives I will photograph and post the new giveaway.

 

2 comments:

  1. The writing style you opt is really impressive and touches the mind and soul. Please produce a few lines about the topics like Womens Tops | Womens Dresses | Womens Loungewear UK. I want the reliable information about them as I want to increase my knowledge about these magical items.
    womens wool cape

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really the best of the best because these provide the concrete information and deep knowledge. Keep on writing the Clothing and Fashion blogs.
    womens clothing wholesalers uk

    ReplyDelete