10.3.14

Blueberry Shade #OOTD










Sunglasses - River Island

Coat - Internacionale

Dress - Red Herring

Clutch - Ebay

Lipstick - MAC Hang-Up

Today I kind of went to the dark side.  Well it is still chilly out there although the sun was out so it was a dress day but thick socks and jacket were still a necessity.  It was my day off so I had no real plans so just strolled into town to pick up yet more maternity clothes and food.  I am loving what Kimberley Walsh stepped out in the other day, mixing leather and shades.  I did try on my trousers today with teh aim to team it with my cropped leather jacket and white top but they made me look bigger then I am so new trouser it is.  So with keeping the dark style of Kimbereley's look I swapped it with a dress and over bum jacket.  I haven't worn my dark shade of lippy in a long time and just because i'm about to be a mummy doesn't mean I still can't experiment with different shades of lipstick.  

Pregnancy Update - 15 weeks today -the bloat has gone, so bump is definitely all bump but my boobs, ooft are sore and huge, lovely!

Julia    

No comments:

Post a Comment