26.3.14

Hopeless Romantic #OOTD


Fedora Hat - H & M  £14.99

'Hopeless Romantic' Slogan Tee - New Look £7.99

Black Leather Look Pencil Skirt - River Island £30.00

Envelope Clutch - Ebay £4.95

17 Weeks 2 Days 

I'm planning a night away this weekend with the hubby for some dinner and essential spa time.  The past month i've not really been making plans as I get so tired easily but it is good to make some time for romance.

So I was on the hunt for a full midi skirt after seeing blogger Taylor at www.littleblondebook.com wearing a gorgeous red one from ASOS teamed with stripe top and yellow heels.  I had to have this skirt so straight onto Asos.com and purchased but now just waiting for it to arrive so I decided for the weekend to look for a leather-look midi skirt as I loved how Kim Kardashian styled her leather midi as a sexy and stylish maternity look.  Kim's maternity outfit choices did receive a lot of negativity and I agree that some were way too tight fitting as she was growing but in the early trimesters I think she looked amazing and created sophisticated and stylish looks.  I do like to look through her maternity looks to make choices on what I should wear as I am a size 10-12 before I was pregnant and therefor realise certain outfits can look really bad as my bump and boobs get bigger.   I did get the skirt in a size 12 so probably only get a month's wear out of it with the growing bump but at least I can wear it when the baby is here for those cocktail nights with the ladies (if it ever happens, but it's nice to think this way).  And what better way to have a romantic night with your man then to remind them of your romantic feelings on your chest!

Julia

Instagram - @juliagraham1

No comments:

Post a Comment