19.4.14

Spring Florals

 




Floral Peplum Dress - M&S Limited Edition

Platform Heels - River Island 

What an amazing couple of days of sunshine and although i'm not wearing this dress until next weekend I had to get it on and blog since it is the perfect Spring dress.  I'll be honest I have never shopped for clothing at Marks & Spencer but walking past the other week, the Limited Edition collection really caught my eye.  It has gorgeous two piece sets, sexy black going dresses and a really awesome 'Modern Luxe' collection.  However because of the bump I will have to wait to see what the winter collection is like for post baby body.  But I did want to try a drop hem dress because i've been seeing a lot of them lately and with them hem being cut at the hips I thought it would still a maternity figure.  Don;t get me wrong on a taller and slimmer frame than mine this dress would be amazing but I feel great in this dress and love the material, print and shape.  Next weekend i'm having a girly day in Edinburgh with my mum and sisters for shopping and high tea so this outfit teamed with a pastel coat will be perfect.  

Pregnancy update.  21 weeks - Feeling baby moving around, few kicks are uncomfortable but it is amazing feeling the baby moving in my ever increasing belly.  I have been feeling lousy this week with really bad back pain and fatigue so i've been pushing through the simplest of tasks and just hoping it eases off, especially for up-coming holiday in the sun in 6 weeks.  The nursery furniture arrived this week and my mum came over to clean the nursery and help me arrange the furniture and bedding.  I am so pleased with the outcome and the colours, theme and wood all go perfectly together.  I wanted a boyish room but that was also cute so I made the decision to not go down the 'baby blue' route and went for browns, creams and oranges.  Here are a few pics of the nursery.  

Furniture - V.I.B Moderno Dark Oak Set (Glasgow Pram Center) 

Nursery Bedding - Jamboree Set (Mamas and Papas)

Zoo Prints - Art.co.uk 







No comments:

Post a Comment