12.4.14

OOTD - Hearts and Mint


Heart Print Shirt - New Look Maternity £17.99

Skinny Black Jeans - Mothercare £20.00

Peeptoe Platform Heels - River Island £55.00

Well today I am 20 weeks....I cant believe i'm 5 months pregnant already.  At the beginning the 3 months seemed to just drag and every week seemed to take forever but now it is all going past so quickly and August does not seem that long away.  So today I had a photoshoot for a magazine article on maternity and fashion bloggers and I was so shocked to be asked as my blog is only a month old.  Uhm, who knows what images the photographer uses but I am hoping it is the just the close up face shots because I looked huge in the middle of 4 gorgeous fashion bloggers, but the girls were so lovely and made me feel amazing so it was a great shoot and I am looking forward to seeing the final result.  I did colour my hair for the shoot which started with a purple fringe and mint and silver everywhere else but when I washed it this morning all the purple ran out and was left with just this mint colour but it was a happy accident as I prefer the subtle colour addition to the blonde.  For reference the dye I used was Bleach London 'Sea Punk' (buy it here) mixed with 3/4 conditioner and 1/4 dye to create a soft mint colour.  

Now the challenge is picking a boys name me and the hubby can agree, everything I love, he thinks its too hipster and the names he suggests are too masculine and common so the debate continues.  

Pregnancy to do list - I have my 20 week check up scan at the hospital next week and will be arranging the date for my nursery furniture delivery, can't wait 

I also want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Taylor Jenkins (The Taylor Diary) and her family at this moment in time.  I follow her lifestyle and maternity blog and was so sad to hear her waters broke last week at just 30 weeks pregnant and her lovely little girl is currently in NICU.  Taylor posted a gorgeous image of her baby with her husband on instagram and what a gift!  Wishing her well x 

No comments:

Post a Comment