20.5.14

26 Weeks Update




I've not been able to get out and shoot outfit posts the last couple of weeks as i'm finishing up work and fitting in last minute photoshoots before I go on holiday to Spain.  So I thought it would be good to have a wee update post and show you my 4D scan that me and the hubby just got back from.  I booked the 4D scan last week as I wasn't too sure if to go ahead and book one but for peace of mind before I go away and chill on the beach I thought why not? Any chance to see baby's development is worth every penny and I am so glad we did it.  The ultrasound was amazing and you got to see where the baby is lying, and kicking, and moving, and kicking, which is getting more and more constant.  And now it sinks in that this is it!  that was the last scan and the next time you see your baby is in the delivery room which is both exciting and frightening at the same time.  All there is to do now is chill on holiday and when we're back it is the start of the baby classes and baby shower planning.  I bought a gorgeous maxi dress and if a nice day tomorrow I will try and get out and do an outfit post, also got my hair chopped and short so need to get a few snaps.

Congratulations to Ciara's new arrival - Future Zahir Wilburn

Well the countdown begins - 14 Weeks to go!        

No comments:

Post a Comment