21.3.14

Product Review - Sensationail at home gel kit






I was gifted this SENSATIONAIL home gel kit a few months ago and didn't really see the point of even setting it up because I have very little patience when it comes to my nails but I have to say that this kit is really great.  The products are easy to use and the instructions are straightforward and easy to follow.  However the test would be to see if the gel actually lasts on the nail and the first time I tried it out I used the deep red colour and it lasted 6 days (but I am a nail picker so I think it has the potential to last the full 2 weeks) and for this blog post I tried the nude 4 days ago and still going strong.  The set is available in Boots and costs £70 which includes a colour or french manicure gel set and the individual colours cost £15.  I have attached a quick video just showing the LED lamp in use and the results.  The only thing missing is the gossip with the nail technician and the relaxation of having your nails done so I don't think i'll be giving up my monthly nail salon appointments.  

http://www.boots.com/en/SensatioNail-Starter-Kit-French-Manicure_1389432/

http://www.sensationail.co.uk/      

No comments:

Post a Comment