12.3.14

Daisy Chain #OOTD







Daisy Print Dress - Miss Guided

Daisy Chain Necklace - Miss Guided 

Contrast Boots - New Look 

Sunnies - River Island

The sun is out and it lifts your mood 100% per cent.  Last night I had my head in the toilet pan, so much for feeling great and the nausea being behind me.  I read that this can mean your having a boy but who knows, well i'll know in 3 weeks, I cant wait! When I got home from work I received last night's online haul for new pregnancy clothes and I am in love with this daisy print dress from Miss Guided.  I wasn't too sure what the boots would look like but they are so comfortable and gives the height so I don't feel frumpy during this 2nd trimester stage.  The round contrast sunnies were out again today and hope the sunshine lasts a little longer.  I'm going through stages of nausea all day today and i'm really hoping it passes soon.  Okay off for a nap! zzzzzz

Julia 






No comments:

Post a Comment