18.3.14

Bathtime with Bump


What to do on Monday with no plans? Relax in the bath with a movie of course.  I can't remember the last time I had a bath (I'm not a smelly tramp, I have showers) but it's now my favourite thing to do and can't wait for my next day off work to have one.  I went into Boots in the morning to pick up my parenting club deals and free changing bag and one of the coupons was 50% off 'Mum & Me' products so I picked up shower cream, stretch mark cream, body mist, and bath soak.  It smells really yummy of jasmine and it's low price anyway without the coupons so well worth the purchase.  I had to put on the 'Back-up Plan' while having a soak, I think Jennifer Lopez is so funny in this film and want this dog with wheels.

Last night was the first time I heard my baby's heartbeat using the doppler, and it was made even sweeter because the hubby found it so it was a lovely little moment in bed with all three of us.  My next post will feature a video of me using the doppler because a lot of forum posts discuss the difficulty with using dopplers and the paranoia behind them when a heartbeat is not found.  This morning I found it straight away and I think my baby is at the right size and I can feel where he/she is so it makes it easier to place the doppler.  

16 weeks today, crikey! 

What am I wearing today? black skinny maternity jeans (Mothercare) long black sleeveless vest (Primark) short waterfall blazer (H&M) Ankle boots (New Look) 






No comments:

Post a Comment